Huwebes, Hulyo 4, 2013

Oh My July!!

My July is so far so good. 

The start of the month has turned tables for  me. I got closer to some people I used to mingle with normally before. I never imagined that this could happen just too soon but.. "andito na ako eh.. andito na kaming dalawa."

 I can step back because of hesitance and fear but I won't do it (at least for now..) I just wanna feel the moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jlI4uzZGjU--moments of closeness I only used to dream before. I prayed for something like this but never did I expect it would just popped out in one night and continue for a week.......(and I wish it would continue for months or even for years...)

Traditionally, February is the month of love and hearts----mind you, July is ours. Kuya makes me feel special but knowing the situation, we should control our emotions and our actions. I, should  NOT ask for more if he cannot. He, should NOT do it if he cannot. Saktong timpla ay okay na. Yun naman dapat, hindi sa hindi ako give-it-all pero natatakot kasi ako. And for sure, hindi rin siya puwede. 

Call it wishful but I thank GOD (and the gods) for letting me know/meet/bond with him and the whole family. I see a family in them. I am thinking too fast,YES, but who knows he is planning too quick. 

I see in his eyes what I wanna see, I can feel his heart---the gloom, the melancholy, the strength, the drive, the LOVE and most especially, the caress and the effort to goof around and joke to make me smile.


If this comes to an end soon, I will always be thankful as I am since the moment he asked for my mobile number. Since that dance..since that hug, since that holding of hands.



*July 16, 2013
It has been two weeks since then.

And YES!,
We are getting closer.... :-)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento