Huwebes, Mayo 2, 2013

ABS-CBN versus GMA versus TV5 versus Me,Myself and I

If my first entry was a serious one ( and a bit 'reminiscing'..), hold your seats 'coz we will go showbiz this time!




I grew up to be a Certified Kapamilya. I used to watch GMA-7 shows like "5 and Up", "Digital LG Quiz" and "Click", but you can always surely associate me as a pro-ABS-CBN anywhere, anytime.

I even used to have debates with my Freshman Math teacher on which is a better TV Network then on.

2011 was major turning point in my existence as a TVzen. I began to  love Kapuso shows like those of Marian Rivera's "Amaya" and DongYan's (Dingdong Dantes and Marian Loveteam) "My Beloved". I began watching Party Pilipinas and all the other GMA News Programs like "Aha!" and "Born To Be Wild". "Reporter's Notebook" and "I-Witness" became my TOP favorite shows on TV. In short, I became a Kapuso and proud of it! 


The only SHOW that kept me glued to ABS-CBN that time was my favorite TV Show of ALL TIME-- "Good Vibes". This dance-drama show rocked me and made me fall into the every character portrayed (Special Mention: Weiss Twins: GAB by Ivan Dorschner; and Geleen by Linn Oeymo).


Ivan Dorschner (Katy Perry's Manila Boyfriend)  has remained to be my lone IDOL in Philippine Showbiz since his official debut on Philippine TV via Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 as Housemate. I am a Certified Ivanatics. I am Dorschner-ified! His good looks couple with his good heart and good state of thinking makes him unique and above over anyone else. Many says "He is just perfect..". I can't help but 200% agree with that claim.


***Anyway, here is the complete list of my favorites and semi-favorites in Philippine Showbiz:

Ivan Dorschner
Ms. Heart Evangelista
Ms. Chynna Ortaleza
Chris Tiu
Steven Silva
Sarah Lahbati
Princess Snell
*
Robi Domingo
Sam Concepcion
Julia Barretto
Liz (Hope) Soberano

**Comedy
Chariz Solomon
John "Sweet" Lapus
Ate Gay
Bekimon
Pooh
Pokwang
K Brosas
Chokoleit
Eugene Domingo
Allan K
and Ryzza Mae Dizon

**Drama
Ms. Camille Prats
Ms. Angelica Panganiban
Derek Ramsay
Dingdong Dantes and Ms. Marian Rivera
with of course: The Megastar and The Diamond Star!

Now, I continue to rally about vigilance AMONG TV viewers. Learn to be more scrutinizing in selecting what to watch and what not to. Those overly-hyped dramas in ABS-CBN suck! GMA is NO.1 in  NEWS gathering and reporting I say. TV 5 has gained momentum but still lacking...


Visit our/my Showbiz Tsismis FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ShowbizTsismis?ref=br_tf

More Showbiz insights, and... wait for it......scoops, coming!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento