Huwebes, Mayo 2, 2013

Why Periscoper?

Roughly 8 years ago, I was chosen as the Editor-In-Chief of our High School publication.

                  As our first issue for that school year was nearing its printing, I was still out of idea what to christen my column--until our publication consultant came to me and ask "Don't you  like the term 'Periscoper'?" I speedily made my thinking wheels turn and the rest became history...
(See definition here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periscope )

Now that I've created my first blog EVER--which was already long time plan way back College (and remained a unfulfilled plan 'til yesterday) I am again using this term as I believe that is just right perfect for me and my ever-curious personality.


Good day to you all and enjoy your summer, earthlings!



NB: I will use "earthlings" to refer to all my readers if there are.



Anyway, this is a view in my High School. I just miss the whole place and the people...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento